Bright Futures Learning Trust is governed by the Board of Trustees. The Board delegates some of the day to day governance of each school to it’s own Local Governing Advisory Board. The Bright Futures Learning Trust MAT Structure and Financial Scheme of Delegation v1.1 document describe this delegation in detail.
|Mr Victor Shipp||Chair of Trustees|
|Mrs Pauline Alexander|
|Ms Helen Smith|
|Mr Jon Richens|
|Mr Alan Gardner|
|Mr Dave Meadon|
|Mrs Gill Kozlowski||CEO|
Members of the Trust
Members of the Trust are the people who can appoint Trustees and amend the Trust’s Articles of Association.
- Mr Victor Shipp
- Mr Roger Hawksworth
- Mr Martin Digby
- Mrs Joan Deans
- Mrs Claire Lowe
Register of Trustees Business Interests & Trustees Attendance
In the academic year 2020/21 the Trustees attendance at meetings was as follows:
- Mr Vic Shipp, Ms Helen Smith, Mrs Gill Kozlowski & Mr Alan Gardner had full attendance.
- Mrs Pauline Alexander and Mr Dave Meadon attended 10 of 14 meetings.
- Mr Jon Richens attended 11 of 14 meetings.
The Trust will have seven meetings in the year 2021/22. These will be held on the dates listed below:
- Thursday 30th September 2021 7pm
- Wednesday 24th November 2021 7pm
- Tuesday 7th December 2021 7pm (AGM)
- Monday 31st January 2022 7pm
- Wednesday 23rd March 2022 7pm
- Tuesday 17th May 2022 7pm
- Thursday 14th July 2022 7pm