Bright Futures Learning Trust is governed by the Board of Trustees. The Board delegates some of the day to day governance of each school to it’s own Local Governing Advisory Board. The Bright Futures Learning Trust MAT Structure and Financial Scheme of Delegation v1.1 document describe this delegation in detail.
|Mr Victor Shipp||Chair of Trustees|
|Mrs Pauline Alexander|
|Ms Helen Smith|
|Mr Jon Richens|
|Mr Alan Gardner|
|Mr Dave Meadon|
|Mrs Gill Kozlowski||CEO|
Members of the Trust
Members of the Trust are the people who can appoint Trustees and amend the Trust’s Articles of Association.
- Mr Victor Shipp
- Mr Roger Hawksworth
- Mr Martin Digby
- Mrs Joan Deans
- Mrs Claire Lowe
Register of Trustees Business Interests & Trustees Attendance
In the academic year 2019/20 the Trustees attendance at meetings was as follows:
- Mr Vic Shipp, Mrs Helen Smith & Mr Alan Gardner had full attendance.
- Mr David Butler had full attendance while in post.
- Mrs Gill Kozlowski and Mr Dave Meadon had full attendance since appointment.
- Mrs Pauline Alexander attended 7 of 9 meetings. Mr Jon Richens attended 5 of 9 meetings.
The Trust will have nine meetings in the year 2020/21. These will be held on the dates listed below:
- Tuesday 1st September 2020 7.30pm
- Tuesday 22nd September 2020 7pm
- Thursday 22nd October 2020 7pm
- Wednesday 25th November 2020 7pm
- Tuesday 8th December 2020 7pm (AGM)
- Monday 25th January 2021 7pm
- Wednesday 24th March 2021 7pm
- Tuesday 11th May 2021 7pm
- Thursday 15th July 2021 7pm